Sharing with you a craft project from June 2012. Better late than never right?! It was for my dear friend J, who was a beautiful June bride! We went for a simple table number based on her "Autumn theme" wedding decor and I added a zest of her other homeland, which you can guess from the Maple leaf...J went with a mini bouquet to hold the table number..
...Inspiration for her whole wedding decor originally stemmed from this picture that we fished online last year...
- Cardboard paper, sturdy enough to hold its shape
- Gold spray paint, to pretty up the base (skewer+pin)
- Mini-pins, to hold the leafs to the base
- Super glue & paper glue, you want to be careful with the super glue when making up the base
- Scissors, to cut out the stenciled leafs
- Pencil, to trace out the leafs on the cardboard
- Sanding paper, to smooth out any rough edges on the skewers
- Bamboo skewers, which you can chop to the desired length
- Stickers (0-9) in gold
- Customised labels for names, made up of fancy beige paper and designed using Excel, cut with an exacto knife
Sneaking in a peek at her understated but very elegant wedding cake table...
All Photos by LiveYourStyle Atelier