Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Customized labels

.:Gift Labels:.

There are a LOT of great gift ideas out there at the moment. And tons of free ready-to-print gift labels too. Of course, you can always go ahead and buy some. But nothing beats some personal crafty ones, right? I made these with a re-purposed burlap (which was part of a gift wrap), simply cut into rectangles and frayed. I then stenciled the nicknames of the people to whom I'll be gifting, well the gifts (I can't really say what it is am gifting, I know for sure one of them might be reading right now lol), using fevicryl, my favorite brand of acrylic color, each in what I hope are their favorite colors. There! Done.

3 comments:

  1. haha! you were referring to me when you said "(I can't really say what it is am gifting, I know for sure one of them might be reading right now lol)"
    anyway thx for the gifts really liked them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea for customized labels!

    ReplyDelete